Psst. You, yeah you.
Wanna win that cute little elephant down there, plus help support a local organization? Specifically, support the Fairgrounds house, a full time residential facility for adults who can't quite manage on their own, for various reasons. It is the only such facility on our island. You help support something great, plus could potentially win a hand knit stuffed animal for as little as $1. It's a win win!
This cute little girl is knit from the pattern Girl Elephant in a Frondy Frock as well as A Selection of Seasonal Dress Patterns, both by Julie Williams, used with permission for this contest. http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/knitting-patterns/. She is knit from 100% Scottish Highland Wool and is about 8.5" tall.
**The fine print**
- Tickets will be numbered in the order in which they are purchased. If you are the first to buy, you will have ticket number one, if you are the second to purchase, you will have ticket number two, etc.
- Contest will be open from now, until November 19th, I will announce the winner the next day.
- Contest is open world wide.
- Yes, the money will be going to my PayPal account, but then I will give the total to them. (Minus any processing fees from PayPal.)
- Buying tickets does not guarantee you're winning.